Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chest back acne home remedies and free ways to stop acne

Getting rid of blackheads is a very difficult job if you do not know what you are doing. Blackheads, although their presence on your skin's surface does not cause any pain to your skin if they are left alone. However, they are the most stubborn type of acne. People are usually clueless of how to get rid of them. The good thing is that, with the medical technology today, we are now able to use some of the most effective medications for acne, including blackheads.
My wife was not willing, and said how do i get rid of old acne scars with this book, but I convinced her to try at least once. And I am glad to tell you that she cured her skin, well not in three, but yes in 5 days. She cleared even her old ugly acne scars, and that was amazing. So we decided to write this article for those who need help.
Out of all of the natural remedies to clear a face of acne I have found that sleeping with a long sleeve shirt can do wonders. Yes thats right, always sleep with a long sleeve shirt if you suffer from acne. The grease from your arms actually rubs up against your face and clogs your pores which creates more pimples. Trust me, I have tried this with great success. I suspected it during school one day, after I would sleep in class I would notice that my face would break out more.
eedativeer.blogspot.com
tags: what's a good face wash for acne, natural acne skin care, acne medication and pregnency

No comments: