Friday, July 4, 2008

Home remedies for curing dry skin from acne and nature's cure male acne product

* OILY, DIRTY AND DEAD SKIN
Many people struggle from all walks of life, trying to overcome their acne problems. It can be very difficult especially for teenagers as their bodies are ever changing, which makes it difficult to pinpoint the exact cause of the acne.
I stumbled on one such method and it actually worked. There where any number of methods I tried but it was this one which actually did the job. I have tried everything I came across from Grandmas days like sandal wood paste, cucumber juice, washing my face on every opportunity, drinking lots of water etc... to the latest creams, some of them worsened the situation, some eased it and some gave some relief but the only thing that cured me completely was this godsend one which I stumbled on the internet and it worked in 3 days. It is not difficult to try it they give you step by step guidance to apply it.
capptalpzap.blogspot.com
tags: birth control pills for acne, best facial cleanser for acne, how to quickly clear up acne

No comments: